Hartsville Presbyterian Church supports a number of local and national organizations as they work to spread the Gospel, as well as our own denominational bodies.
In Hartsville and Darlington County:
- The Free Medical Clinic of Darlington County - provides free medical care, medications, and pastoral support to the working poor of Darlington County in the name of Christ.
- Carolina Family Planning Centers - assists both men and women through unplanned pregnancies, to promote alternatives to abortion, to train in parenting skills, to offer abstinence education, to offer help and hope, and is committed to presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ in both word and deed.
- Hartsville Interfaith Ministries (HIM) - devoted to sharing the love of Christ in the Hartsville Community by promoting opportunities where people within the Hartsville area can receive assistance with basic needs.
- Reformed University Fellowship (RUF) - a campus ministry that exists to
announce and demonstrate the words and work of Jesus.
- Ridge Haven - the PCA’s Conference and Retreat Center has as its primary goal is for all campers and guests to leave knowing Jesus Christ better than before they came. Each summer Hartville PCA supports a dedicated Retreat for Junior High Students.
- The Pee Dee Presbytery - the regional governing body of the PCA.
- Twin Lakes Fellowship - a ministerial fraternal devoted to the encouragement of Gospel ministry and ministers, and to the promotion of healthy biblical church planting.
- Presbyterian Church of America (PCA) Administrative Committee - connects the hundreds of thousands of people, churches, and ministries of the PCA.
- Mission to the world (MTW) - the international missions agency of the Presbyterian Church of American (PCA), The mission of MTW is to be obedient to the Great Commission by teaching people to follow Jesus as Lord and Savior, to be baptized, and to obey all that Jesus commands.
- Mission to North America (MNA) - coordinates church planting and outreach ministries to serve PCA churches and presbyteries in North America in their mission to grow and multiply biblically healthy churches.
- Covenant Theological Seminary - glorifies the triune God by training his servants to walk in God's grace, minister God's Word, and equip God's people—all for God's mission.
- Reformed Theological Seminary (RTS) - serves the church in all branches of evangelical Christianity, especially the Presbyterian and Reformed family, by preparing its leaders, with a priority on pastors, and including missionaries, educators, counselors, and others, through a program of graduate theological education, based upon the authority of the inerrant Word of God and committed to the historic Reformed faith.
- Committee on Discipleship Ministries - assists local churches in the task of learning and proclaiming the truth to the end that God’s people will be adequately equipped to do the work of ministry.
- SermonAudio.com - Hartsville Presbyterian Church makes all Sunday morning and evening sermons available on SermonAudio.com, where our sermons are currently being downloaded in countries around the world.